Posts of a sexual and racist nature!

Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderator: Moderators

jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby jesper » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:53 pm

Stop editing your posts before I have a chance to reply to them FFS!

P.S. Irish girls are ugly as hell :wink: :)
You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:56 pm

jesper wrote:
P.S. Irish girls are ugly as hell :wink: :)

Not true. I remember that one.... eh... What was her name again.... well. Anyway. She was hot. :lol:
-----------------------------
Jørn F.M.
Founding member of FÖKOF (and FAKO).
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
Manager of The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby jesper » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:59 pm

Any bullets left Danny D of Cork? :P
You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
manicx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby manicx » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:20 am

Danny, you have abused your Administrator status for the nth time. I had to remove it because you totally lost the game and you leave your emotions control everything. You are not acting towards the good of the community but towards the good of one person. You take everything as a conspiracy against your friend Wonka and you take the piss.

Regarding Wonka, the next time he will come here and take the piss, he will be banned for a lifetime and this time I have the patience to ban IPs, usernames and everything. He has to behave or be banned. One last chance for him. He abused verbally a person through a PM for the nth time. I gave back his user id and expected to behave a bit better, but he came back and was even worse than before. Sending abusive PMs is not something I want to see, but Danny, your Administrator status does not justify you being pro towards these actions. If Wonka has a problem, he can send me a PM and discuss the issue.

Topic closed. If people have to add something on the issue that is "How moderators and admins edit the posts of wonka so that he loses his job", please let me know and I will reopen it. If they want to discuss anything else, open a new topic.
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:32 am

I 100% support this and suggest that not only should it be locked, but also deleted.

I am a Wonka supporter apparently, howeve I am becoming increasingly bored with either him or talk about him controlling every post on this site.

I am losing interest in the KOA because it seems there are too many Children, myself include (however I do not include Nikos in this, he is one of the few adults)

I have just read all of this thread, I feel that Jesper has been attacked by a few people for no reason at all, so I would like to air my own support for him. He has done nothing other than stand up for the good of the koa.

I would appreciate this thread being locked and deleted as it serves no purpose other than to make the KOA look like a group of bickering children always arguing about one single thing.

Danny, I had not read this before reading your other post, however you were in the Wrong to display a PM on the forum. PM's are just that, Private. Had Jesper wanting it broadcast he would have posted it in the thread.

Thats my thoughts, I am getting pretty sick of this place lately to be honest.

I have a feeling my friend Nikos is starting to feel the same way.

Should be lots of fun without the top poster and site admin, so I hope you all enjoy your petty arguments over this one issue for a long time to come. Perhaps we could install Wonka as Site admin, that would be excellent. Meanwhile me and Nikos are off to run some other site, not sure what it will be about yet.

As I have always said I have nothing personally against Rikki, he always has my number and an invitation to come down anytime. However the persona on this forum is becoming more and more an issue, and I for one see nothing in return for the years of support I have given him. He constantly makes me look like an idiot when I stick up for him.
However it seems there are plenty more people willing to take that for a good while longer.

Its been fun.

Mark
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
Robert

Postby Robert » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:45 am

What the fuck is going on here. Durban don't quit again!

Why do the worst KOA forum wars go on between people that have not met in real life....

Nikos, this forum is not called 'Nikos Gathering' or 'Friends of Nikos'. You don't decide who to ban or what rights people have. This quote explains how the KOA works:

DENNIS:
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
ARTHUR:
Yes.
DENNIS:
...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
ARTHUR:
Yes, I see.
DENNIS:
...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
ARTHUR:
Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN:
Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
ARTHUR:
I am your king!
WOMAN:
Well, I didn't vote for you.

Danny, please don't wind Nikos up deliberately so he does these things.

You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy.

People in the KOA don't threaten each other with legal action ffs. They threaten each other with lobs. Get a grip!

I suggest both of you 'leveraging an instantaneous or near-realtime closed user group peer-to-peer messaging interface' such as MSN Messenger or Email rather than making the forum look more stupid.

Then, Nikos, please reinstate Danny's privileges immediately. They are not yours to remove. If you think they are, please re-read the quote above. Do not confuse management/administration of the KOA site with the divine right of kings. You look after it for us / we are grateful - that's how it works. I have said this so many times - you've got to be like Spiderman and remember that 'with power comes responsibility'.

As (FO) Spyros so often puts it.... go self-moderate.
manicx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby manicx » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:06 am

Robert,

The quote from Spiderman is something that you forgot when you deleted the topic in the Tournaments section without saying a word or when you deleted or edited topics of other people for no apparent reason.

Regarding the name of the forums, the name is KO Gathering. Since you never liked the idea of me being an admin, I can justify your words. But since you are totally clueless of the work and effort put in this site by me and Durban, you cannot express objective views.

Danny's admin rights have been removed for reasons I know better than you are. So please respect that. You don't know certain facts. Beside, this is a decision that is backed up my THE MAJORITY of active KOA members.
Robert

Postby Robert » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:31 am

This is ridiculous.

Nikos, you are behaving like your hero George Bush.

-> Without good reason you treat anyone that doesn't appear to 100% agree with you as an enemy (like with me now).
-> You engage in action against other people justified by special secret reasons that only you know about.
-> Your 'majority of active KOA members' sounds like 'coalition of the willing'.

Calm down.

1. I do approve of you being administrator you gimp. I have never not approved.
2. I also approve of Danny being an admin because you need a 'bi-polar' authority here. If you remove any authority from people at one end of an argument spectrum then you have a single-party state like the Abundantsoft forums.
3. I DO understand the effort you and Durban put into the site, past and present, due to the long moaning emails I get from Durban about how much work it is!!
4. I have deleted topics that were aimed at baiting or personally attacking me, or where an individual would not quit attacking me. This is not the same as removing privileges.

I have been clear to Danny in what I posted above that he needs to resolve this with you privately. Danny, people do not threaten each other with legal action on here. You have deliberately baited Nikos and should not be too surprised that he has done what he has. Now, to get your administrator rights back, you email him nicely and make friends.

DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:
Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?