Posts of a sexual and racist nature!

Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderator: Moderators

GingerPete
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!

Postby GingerPete » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:00 pm

:lol:
love him or hate him, his threads one way or another always entertain!
Durbz
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!

Postby Durbz » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:10 pm

GingerPete wrote::lol:
love him or hate him, his threads one way or another always entertain!

This is so true, some of his threads are like car crashes, you dont like seeing them happen but you have just gotta take a peak :-)

And Im with the Ginger one Option C for me please
*No! Not that guy, I’m the other guy!*

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes"
Danny D
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Danny D » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:51 pm

Wonka is the most entertaining person in the Kickoff Association.Stop annoying him and leave him alone !

Wonka is simply the best , better than all the rest
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:11 pm

Danny here there a lot of guys better than Wonka.
Look at Durban, he is indeed better than Wonka and many on us...he never ever wrote something offensive.
Seriously, we are a community that works only with our passions and our efforts. We have Nikos that is the site administrator and spend his time to let us enjoy the board. We have Durban that he spend more time on this forum than spleeping. We have Alkis that did really much for our community. We have Swift, he did rankings and he is caring about tournaments. We have Spyros that made the stats utility. We have the guys that organized the World Cup. We have Camber that did the PBD madness. We have the Jesper that gave us working KO2 original version. We have Gunter the KOA founder.....and maybe KOA has me, i'm trying to develop the sequel of KO2. We have Steve Screech that is why we are here. Maybe i'm forgetting someone else but i'm pretty sure every single member did really much for the community.
Now the question is: what did Wonka for the KOA?
Danny D
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Danny D » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:44 pm

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say
Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead
"We are now on the threshold of a newer movement, with a newer hope and a new inspiration."
James Larkin
jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby jesper » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:18 pm

"Schizophrenia is most commonly characterized by both 'positive symptoms' (those additional to normal experience and behaviour) and 'negative symptoms' (the lack or decline in normal experience or behaviour). Positive symptoms are grouped under the umbrella term psychosis and typically include delusions, hallucinations, and thought disorder. Negative symptoms may include inappropriate or lack of emotion, poverty of speech, and lack of motivation. Some models of schizophrenia include thought disorder and planning problems in a third grouping, the 'disorganization syndrome'. Additionally, neurocognitive deficits may be present. These take the form of reduction or impairment in basic psychological functions such as memory, attention, problem solving, executive function and social cognition. The onset is typically in late adolescence and early adulthood, with males tending to show symptoms earlier than females."
You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
Menace
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby Menace » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:34 pm

Why not use a term he'll understand.. "runty"..

I feel he doesn't add anything positive, only whines and flame-baits and often borderline racist comments.. and he lives in the past speaking only of past achievements, like a sad not funny version of Al Bundy.

I think the real problem is that nothing much is happening here when there's not a big tournament coming up or a new Beta from Foxyand thus he get a lot of attention..

The easy solution is to ban someone like that, but the best solution is probably for everyone to ignore the obvious flamebaits, and for the moderators to slam down hard and simply edit or delete stupid posts.. Its a shitty job, but that's part of being a moderator.. However, as he has a lot of outspoken "fans" and friends who defend him no matter how silly it gets the solution I'd recommend is a ban...
Dennis Hansen - http://protomenace.wordpress.com
Creative Director - http://www.bigbitegames.com

'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea' Eric Cantona
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:18 pm

It's really easy to just don't give a fuck.
-----------------------------
Jørn F.M.
Founding member of FÖKOF (and FAKO).
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
Manager of The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:33 pm

I respect Wonka, if i have to express my opinion about him then i say it's a funny guy and i will enjoy his presence in a tournment. I can image his crazy screams and funny jokes... but i'm in a better position than the major part of you: i can't understand many of his offensive words. This is why i'm in a "neutral" position.
But let's face the reality, Danny should admit Wonka did nothing for the koa.
Some weeks ago i sent him a nice PM, i told him he is one of the best skilled player and i asked if he want to help me with Throw In: no reply from him.
One year ago i received an email, i just won the WC and he wanted to came in Rome to have some KO2 matches. I replied nicely, i told him he could came in Rome when he want : no reply from him.
Two years ago the greek guys were waiting Wonka at airport: he was arrested.
Wonka's offensive posts should be deleted from moderators: he cause problems to them.
I can continue this huge list, showing to Danny why Wonka is not better than the other nice guys belonging to the KOA.
Danny D
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Danny D » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:03 pm

"We are now on the threshold of a newer movement, with a newer hope and a new inspiration."
James Larkin
jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby jesper » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:50 am

:roll:

You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
Danny D
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Danny D » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:22 pm

:)

This is wonka bashing and it's getting nobody anywhere. How does this topic benefit the community ? I may be Wonka's biggest fan but that has nothing to do with me locking this topic as this thread has turned into nonsense,pure rubbish. I inserted the simply the best lyrics to wind the wonka bashers up.

If anyone can name a valid reason to keep this topic open then I'lll unlock it. Topic locked.
James Larkin
Danny D
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Danny D » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:18 pm

jesper

To:
Danny D

Posted:
20 Feb 2005 18:59

Subject:
your locking of the wonka thread

How ironic! First you come along posting rubbish and nonsense in the Wonka thread,
then you lock it because people are posting rubbish and nonsense.

I would really like to hear your answer to Gianlucas sober questions and to the question of Wonka beeing mentally ill. Given Wonkas posting record I find these questions relevant to the community.

Cheers,

Jesper

Runty.
James Larkin