KOA Stats Analyser wishlist - wip info & screenshot

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderator: Moderators

Abyss

Postby Abyss » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:42 pm

Well, if someone (Garry?) is willing to take the next Analyser update, run through the full list of players (246 in total iirc) or just the active players (112 in total) and gather the necessary info, I have no problem to implement this.

BTW, the new version, as Alkis already told you, is ready. You'll see it when the April rankings are published. Therefore, all requests will be implemented (if possible and pleasant enough :) ) in future versions.
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 pm

Abyss wrote:Well, if someone (Garry?) is willing to take the next Analyser update, run through the full list of players (246 in total iirc) or just the active players (112 in total) and gather the necessary info, I have no problem to implement this.

Thanks Spyros. I'd gladly start a thread on the subject, perhaps starting with the active player list, and see how far we get... :)
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:00 pm

If you can do the work, I'll be happy to insert the information into the database. But keep in mind that I won't do it unless all active players are accounted for, and I will expect the list to be updated each time a new player plays his 2nd tournament or an old one is reactivated. If the list is not complete, the Analyzer will lose some of its perfectly professional look.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Fair point, Alkis - I agree. And thanks for being willing to look into this. :)

Perhaps if I start with a thread as a kind of tester - that'll show me how difficult it'll be to gather this kind of info. If its too difficult, we can just knock the idea on the head!
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:14 pm

The best way to do it would be to ask for help from one player from each country. To get you started, all active Greek players live in Athens, except for Panayotis who lives in Huntsville and Apostolos who lives in Piraeus.
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:18 pm

alkis21 wrote:The best way to do it would be to ask for help from one player from each country. To get you started, all active Greek players live in Athens, except for Panayotis who lives in Huntsville and Apostolos who lives in Piraeus.

Good idea! :) And thanks for sorting out Greece, for me! :D

gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:24 am

A few more wishes...

On the Positions view within Player Stats, could the date be added against each tournament ? This would be handy for showing how active/inactive a player is.

Likewise add 'Date of last Tournament' and Number of Tournaments in Last 6 months' rows, to the Player Stats main screen ?

On the Tournament Winners view, could a filter be added so that I could list only the winners for a particular series of tournaments? e.g Athens tournaments or KOBRA tournaments etc And a date too, if possible. This would show who's the King(s) of particular tourneys and also the level of activity there.

Abyss

Postby Abyss » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 am

gdh82 wrote:A few more wishes...

On the Positions view within Player Stats, could the date be added against each tournament ? This would be handy for showing how active/inactive a player is.

Likewise add 'Date of last Tournament' and Number of Tournaments in Last 6 months' rows, to the Player Stats main screen ?

On the Tournament Winners view, could a filter be added so that I could list only the winners for a particular series of tournaments? e.g Athens tournaments or KOBRA tournaments etc And a date too, if possible. This would show who's the King(s) of particular tourneys and also the level of activity there.

Your first and second wishes will be granded. The third will not, since there's not a general criterion to filter the tournaments, unless you consider the country. In any case, I will call a meeting with the developer, coder, interface designer and dba, which happen to be the same person, and see what "we" can do.
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:53 am

Abyss wrote:Your first and second wishes will be granded. The third will not, since there's not a general criterion to filter the tournaments, unless you consider the country. In any case, I will call a meeting with the developer, coder, interface designer and dba, which happen to be the same person, and see what "we" can do.

Superb! Thanx Spyros :) And hope the "meeting" goes well too! :lol:

Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Bounty Bob » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:25 pm

Abyss wrote:In any case, I will call a meeting with the developer, coder, interface designer and dba, which happen to be the same person, and see what "we" can do.
I hope you can organise your meeting with this busy and important person. :D

I did have an idea the other day when I was fiddling with it but have forgotten now. :roll: :lol:
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:26 pm

Abyss wrote:In any case, I will call a meeting with the developer, coder, interface designer and dba, which happen to be the same person, and see what "we" can do.

Hey! I'm the dba!
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 pm

alkis21 wrote:

Hey! I'm the dba!

OK, you can come too.
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Stainy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:11 am

Just noticed something with the Stats Analyser!

On the top bar.. I`m guessing it should read :

KOA Stats Anayser ( using db from [whatever the last db update was]

But mine shows

KOA Stats Anayser ( using db from 20/6/2007 9:48 ) which is the date and time I started the stat program ??

Also my Player Stats isn`t working ?