Formation Advantages

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderator: Moderators

TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:59 pm

Wonka wrote:I managed 22-0 v the Amiga using 532 the other night and I can hit around 20 quite regular..

You are ELITE man! I just manage 6-0 regular with CPU.But I think versus an human things are different!
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:10 pm

Thanks Gianluca. I don't think people liek to admit how good I am at ko2 and this is what I mean about using 532 the way I have never seen it being used. of course there is a juge difference against human players and I will wait and see as I know I'm still good enough with 424. Maybe I will have both of these formations in my Arsenal???????? I got 22-0 by hitting late passes to my wingers and I just shot low or BLC and it always works. I think I may have a new unstoppable style???????????
Wonka: 4th member of the England world cup heroes along with Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.
Robert

Postby Robert » Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:30 pm

JamesHBeard wrote:I read on this thread frequently that Martin J is a lobber now..

As not a single lob has been scored in a WC final I am back to thinking "What is all the fuss about"...

I am sure Martin J will confirm that his majority of goals are scored inside the box with clinical finishing...

The next WC final with Martin and Klaus will feature plenty of lobs I'm sure.....
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:40 pm

I don't think either of these will get to the final. Would love to see Martin do it though, providing it means I don't meet him before teh final! :lol: I seriously think it will be myself and Panayotis.
Wonka: 4th member of the England world cup heroes along with Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.