I am sending this email to anyone who cares.... or can do anything about it.
I went into preferences earlier and saw that my KOA account was registered
to an old, work email address. So, I thought 'better update this!'
I then got this message come up on screen:
Your profile has been updated. However, you have changed vital details, thus
your account is now inactive. Check your e-mail to find out how to
reactivate your account, or if admin activation is required, wait for the
administrator to reactivate it.
Click Here to return to the Index
OK....so I have checked this email ***@*** .....nothing.
Now I can't log in again.
1. THANKS FOR THE WARNING KOA FORUM!! How it can be so easy to ban yourself
without warning I really don't understand. Surely the least user-friendly
piece of code I have encountered this year. Was it written by Marco Stox?
2. Is this email coming or what? And where to....the new address or the old
one? I am now getting paranoid and wondering whether I mistyped the
address. It should be here: ***@***
3. Can someone with admin rights just unlock this please?
4. I am going on holiday on Tuesday. Any chance this can be sorted asap?
5. I am sending this to the four of you because I hope one of you will do
something about it. Please don't leave it to the other three.
Let's all laugh at Robert