no need to discuss everything

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderator: Moderators

stox

no need to discuss everything

Postby stox » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:48 pm

i was reading again some posts in the last days as tournament modes, or new tournament rules, and color changes and so on. I'm now sure that minor changes can be done, as AB and CD mixing earlier as happens in london, but the shirts should remain yellow/blue, the mixed pbd games should be officially allowed, the A=B version is the one to be used in future and so on. we cannot discuss every aspect discussed in the past in order to make changes in the game which are illogical.

I'm thinking that we are searching new challanges from this game in a wrong direction. The tournament in london was near perfection, we should not make many changes anymore. lets go to standardization without loosing moderniazation, whichh is not reached by putting pink shirts.

I have read the posts and say let it be....

Alkis, i will not send you the excel format of the crossjump mode not because i do not think it is not a good idea, but because we must not change that much in the game, perhaps we should only play it more often!
world cups must have rules. official ones too. lets fine tune them instead of discussing them each time.
Marco S. alias Stox

Missed WC 2011, 2010 and 2009: this should stop in future; WC 2008 placed 29th; WC2007 placed 15th (CO-ORGANIZER OF THE WORLDCUP); WC2006 placed 32th; WC2005 placed 24th
stox

Postby stox » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:58 pm

hmmm.. nobody discusses a topic where people is invited to not discuss... seems pretty logic to me, perhaps too much logic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marco S. alias Stox

Missed WC 2011, 2010 and 2009: this should stop in future; WC 2008 placed 29th; WC2007 placed 15th (CO-ORGANIZER OF THE WORLDCUP); WC2006 placed 32th; WC2005 placed 24th
Troglos

Postby Troglos » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:14 pm

Marco I'm starting to not understand nothing about your posts...
if you remove the speed, you take away the fun.
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:54 am

Troglos wrote:Marco I'm starting to not understand nothing about your posts...

Marco it's simple,
Stox is arguing there is no need to discuss stupid details like shirt color for the next WC. He is inviting everyone to keep the discussion focused on mportant subjects.
Then he laughed since no one replied at his inviting to do not discussions. I'm starting to wonder why you cannot understand us also if it's written in italian...
Troglos

Postby Troglos » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:12 pm

Thanx Fox for the explanation but the means of Stox's words was already clear.

What I'm starting to not understand are just what rules could be changed, why and in what way, what format are better and what is wrong etc.

It isn't a fault of Marco, but I've spoken to him because he is into the discussion form the beginning.

Probably would be better to fix 2/3 points for argument and analyze one by one arriving to a conclusion, so it is simpler to follow all these aspects.
if you remove the speed, you take away the fun.
uncle_colin

Postby uncle_colin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:03 am

Troglos wrote:Marco I'm starting to not understand nothing about your posts...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: