Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderator: Moderators

Red27
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Awesome Soccer World 2010

Postby Red27 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi all,

I'm please to announce that I've finished the latest version of Awesome Soccer - Awesome Soccer World 2010.

ASW210 is a fast action soccer game with 16 Tournaments to challenge for including World 2010. Score amazing swerving goals, overhead kicks and diving headers thanks to the intelligent - yet easy to use - control system. The game includes over 280 teams (and has a Team Editor to create your own or modify existing team badges, players names and skills).

Image Image
Image Image

Mac Version: http://www.red27studios.com/download_apple.php

Windows Version: http://www.red27studios.com/download_windows.php

Linux Version: http://www.red27studios.com/download_linux.php

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete (Red27).
jbounias
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Re: Awesome Soccer World 2010

Postby jbounias » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm

give us a break man :cryo:
The Allan Holdsworth of ko
Red27
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Red27 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 am

jbounias wrote:give us a break man :cryo:

Ahh yes, I remember you....hello again...perhaps download the game this time? :-)
jbounias
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby jbounias » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:15 pm

no cause since time is money your game is very expensive.....
Red27
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Red27 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

jbounias wrote:no cause since time is money your game is very expensive.....

...but seemingly plenty of time to post in a thread about the game you haven't played. :)
We have a proverb here in England: "If you don't have anything nice to say..."
Jam King

Postby Jam King » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi,

I have just watched your demo and I have to say I like the slick menus and the displays with the team icons. The game its self looks fine and i can see alot of work has gone into it. Just a couple of things i wasnt sure about was firstly the picth and the players look to at different angles, where the pitch is more of a birds eye view the players seem more side on. The second thing is the keepers they just seem a little jerky and seriously inept. i play kick off 2 alot and it seems to have a fluidity about it that this game lacks, but obviously this is my opinion based on the demo and not actually playing the game for myself.
Simon K officially has the best defence in the world, not just the UK but the world !!! AGAIN!!!!!
Red27
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Red27 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Jam King...
...thanks for the opinion on the game video. I don't really think the video at 25fps gives the true impression of the fluidity of the new version - it's much more responsive and free flowing. Try it....you'll like it.... :mrgreen:
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 pm

jbounias wrote:give us a break man :cryo:

hey, this is also a fooball gaming forum and i think we should appreciate this kind of topics.
Jam King

Postby Jam King » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Very true, alot of work and effort has obviuosly gone into this game
Simon K officially has the best defence in the world, not just the UK but the world !!! AGAIN!!!!!
jbounias
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby jbounias » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm

I think that ''try it and like it'' reminds me of forced marriages where the beautiful bride is married to a fat rich guy and she is told that ''with time comes love..'' , quite ridiculous argument (an desperate too)
I thing that monkeys touch fire only to run away screaming....

Anyway guys i am just fed up with the lack of quality being around and pretty much by the ''dad look what i have done '' thing
So i am just judging the game and not the showcase of it. As i have told before ,yes it is such an odd footy site that reflects the game we all love KO (which is also brilliantly peculiar). So its not any footy site neither a console arcade site.... that is why we must speak out the whatever spoils it (stupid arrogant or ammateurish reinventions)
A guy pretends to reinvent the wheel and shoves it to our awareness ..... i dont need his or hers so ''unselfish'' donation.

And since someone wants to force himself to my view (a polite expression for mere advertising) i do have a say i suppose.
Its hidden advertising or gray advertising (call it what you want) that i dont want to be subjected to.

I dont point these to the creator of this thread(he is doing his job and begs for your pity) but for the other fellow ko-ers who seem to be very solidarious, unguarded and blissful of such matters
jbounias
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby jbounias » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 pm

and for those who care its the old ''abuse and misuse of self rights argument''
So if some rockers here ''...want to be abused'' like the song says be my guest.
(being a murderer, or racist or terrorist or thief or rich is your own right of self determination and whoever is judging you is a bad person who in his turn must not use his right o expression or protection or antagonism ....... you tell me)
(and ofcourse since we want to be politically correct please do tell me when to exercise my right before or after (ex post or ex ante) so that i do not suppress the rights of the murderer, or racist or terrorist or thief or rich)
So you guys tell me that i could act after i am killed against the killer ......
Tough arguments i suppose.
In this case i thing there is an abuse of membership aka friendship in order to draw attention (the best case scenario).
is it good for you? i thing we must restructure our concept about ''who came first the egg or the hen''

Maybe i am guilty too of trying to draw attention through the try of someone to draw attention to his game....
VICIOUS CYCLE (sid vicious :?o: )
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 pm

This thread is picking up. :)
-----------------------------
Winner of The Silver Cup 2019
Lifetime Achievement Award 2015
Founder of FÖKOF and FAKO
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
Jam King

Postby Jam King » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:02 pm

ha ha it certainly does !!!