Can you imagine how many football fans are gonna be . . .

Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderator: Moderators

durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can you imagine how many football fans are gonna be . .

Postby durban » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Ignorance, total fucking ignorance.

Single minded, short sighted viewpoints, with nothing other than a brief trawl of the Internet to gather their Proof without actually ever spending any time balancing their views when they manage to find something that agrees with their own mentality.

I could come up with a 10 minute compilation video of Cheshire showing all the horrible murders and violent behaviour of gangs or rich young people on a Friday night since 1999, it would be horrendous!

I could then imagine the same people having no money, being downtrodden in their own land, and hear the idiotic thoughts of a man who has never answered a single question put to him without hiding behind more bullshit and believing that somehow excuses his behaviour and thought processes.

Its people like this who make me ashamed to come from a white british background, its people like this who I feel I have to constantly apologise for and who with 5 minutes of meaningless drivel can somehow overshadow the thoughts and beliefs of people who actually want a better world, who actually realise that the world would be a better place without bigotted idiots in it.

I could post half a million pages of facts, but they would never sink in as they wouldn't align themselves with your single minded views, so its pretty pointless......

I got off a plane two weeks ago, after seeing my white daughter who lives in South Africa, who has friends of every colour and belief, all of whom are as wonderful, intelligent and warm as she is, and who hopefully have more of a say in their future than idiots like you.....I landed in a very white, british Manchester and I felt like I had come home to a place that is full of sad depressed people who look for everything bad in life so that they can bring people down much like the weather.

South Africa is a beautiful place full of amazing people, people who have the belief and the drive to make their country a better place, people who have lived in the face of oppression for hundreds of years but who will put all that behind them in the name of change and peace, people who want to believe things can change and that not everyone is a bad person.....every single one of those people is worth a hundred of you.

You make me fucking ashamed.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
jbounias
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby jbounias » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Guys I dont care about the nonsense this guy is telling.
Its sure he reads them from somewhere.
I think (and this is most annoying ) that this poor lad is thinking of us as lab rats....
He does not defacing black or minorities he just plays with our emotions and ideas, he just wants to see our reactions.
I dont even feel bad about this, because this way we can counter react with proper and enlightening answers that really promote human rights and ideas.

But mr poor guy the worst thing is to try and PICK everybody just for the fun of it and i know (we all know) you dont believe s*it of what you are writing.
That is why you should be banned... cause you are untrue even to your extremist ideas.
I for one every time i enjoy my pity capitalism life i feel sorry for the poverty and inequality my consumerist habits are causing,
i am no god though nor Jesus to save the world i am an incapable insignificant human being.
I suggest you first really study deeply economics and politiology (social and political studies) in a globalized state and some tons of other books just to scrap the top of the icepick that is called society.

NOW alkis I am not washing my hands out of a ban penalty. Anybody can have its own ideas but he shouldnt force it and shove it to us like he does.
You cant ''learn to learn'' my poor lad w onker and that will leave you for ever in your oblivion.

As for the rest of us i think that ''a man is about its beliefs'' and you cant actually separate a person and his behavior or hobby (ko) from his true soul...Mr w onker can no long hide his dark side which circulates and floods his entirety.
Mr w onker its you who is worst even from your pitiful beliefs and since you can not hide it you should be outa here
The Allan Holdsworth of ko
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:36 am

Thank you Wanko, for, once again, showing your true self.

I say we just close his account. And this time it's for life. As Alkis asked you to do Mark and Nikos, you've got the powers. Please, let it be done.
-----------------------------
Winner of The Silver Cup 2019
Lifetime Achievement Award 2015
Founder of FÖKOF and FAKO
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
manicx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby manicx » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 am

Basically, I am tired of this crap. I leave it up to Durban. Everytime I tried to ban him in the past, I ended up being the bad person here. Constantly, me, Alkis and Robert were the ones who 'cried out loud'.
Steve Camber
Mad! 7000+ poster!
Mad! 7000+ poster!

Postby Steve Camber » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 am

Surely it's impossible to ban anyway? Close one account, and another pops up.

The best policy is to not respond to provocation, don't feed the troll!
--
SteveC - Kick Off engineer
18 Dec 2003 - "One day I'm going to disassemble the 68000 code, and find out exactly what's going on in there!! "

Ask me about online KO2 :)
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:10 am

See your point Steve, but I'd still like to see the KOA taking action to show what the KOA mean.
The Aftertouch Podcast.
The People's Lockout!
Menace
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby Menace » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:38 am

Ban him please. Sometimes you need to make an example, and if anybody cries out to be made an example of it's him.
Dennis Hansen - http://protomenace.wordpress.com
Creative Director - http://www.bigbitegames.com

'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea' Eric Cantona
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am

Ban the racist misanthropic parasite.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Rodolfo
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!

Postby Rodolfo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Or at least stop using that "Harper" thing, and let Rikkki Fularton answer for what he really does. Although I do not even believe that it was true when he said that all these forum affairs were damaging him.

I once took the time to copy some funny quotes he wrote here, enjoy:

Richard Fularton wrote:
http://www.wonkasworld.com
It's better than the KOA!
-------------------------------
The Sep 11th bombers were not cowards
Would you have the guts to crash a plane into a building no matter how passionate you was about religion? I wouldn't! A scumbag act indeed but not cowardice.
---------------------------------
Screechy has done what Dino has!
Basically, when he realized almost everybody would never take to KO2002 he fucked off?
--------------------------------
The fact is I have told a few porkies here but most of the stuff I say is true. Its just hard for people to come to terms with even after I am proved correct which has happened time and time again. Because I'm disliked, people here just choose to only remember the lies Ive told.
-------------------------------
Disabled people are not as able as others
Dont get me wrong, I feel very sad for people in this condition but its very unrealistic to say they can do a job as good as the average normal person. Society and Britain likes to kid itself that they are just as an important team player in an organization full of intellingent individuals like Robert Swift for example. Lets face it, this is to make them feel better but thet truth is, they cant really do anything.
---------------------------------------
I reckon I could beat about 30 five years old kids but if they were disabled I would defeat aboout 100?
---------------------------------------------
In all honesty Thowra, this site is shit and the fact you get to be moderator despite only being here for a few moments says it all. I will say what I please about woman beaters physical ability. They are not cowards and most men who try to stop them will be defeated.
---------------------------------------------
Who gets your vote?
The BNP get mine.

Rodolfo Martín. KO2 Player. KOA member since 2002. FEKO.
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Rodolfo wrote:Or at least stop using that "Harper" thing, and let Rikkki Fularton answer for what he really does.

Indeed. Do both. Stop using that Harper thing, and ban the silly puddle of piss.
The Aftertouch Podcast.
The People's Lockout!
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Whats going on?

I just posted a 100 line post about this issue!

It hasn't showed up!

I will put my points in order.

1) I apologise wholeheartedly to the KOA for being a shield for this user. I have constatly defended him simply by not taking actions as requested by the majority.

2) I will now take those actions if we seriously believe it is in the interest of the Community as a whole. My personal belief is that by banning the user it will just make him feel justified, refuelled and will make him constantly attack the forum and users in as many childish ways as his mind will allow him.

3) The 'Blanket' of the username will be removed this evening. The user has no right to ask for such defence from the KOA after constantly abusing it over the years.

4) I apologise again for not taking actions sooner as I have been requested many many times but always come up with lame reasons for not standing up and banning this user outright. For what its worth (see point 1) the majority of my reasoning was that banning people generally serves no use to the community and actually inspires the user to become more active in his tirade.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:21 pm

My other point is that it just proves what a contradictory idiot we are dealing with here.

For about 5 years we have had constant posts about his beloved England, and his beloved London and how its terrible now because 'non nationals' are ruining it!

He then posts absolute bolocks about South Africa basically saying how African's are ruining it for everyone else.

What a fucking imbocilic post. I was hoping that such users would be kept out from the KOA when you have to click the 'I agree I am 13 years and over' button when you register an account. A person with such simplistic and yet distorted views, without the ability to see the contradiction in it all must surely either be under 13 or unable to read the 'I am over 13' question during the registration process.
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Oh and he is shit at KO2, Trevor was better and Trevor wasn't that good.