There is no god

Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderator: Moderators

Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Re: There is no god

Postby Wonka » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:17 pm

JamesHBeard wrote:Wonka, are you a Christian ?

If so.. then correct me if I am wrong but.. christianity is supposed to "promote" peace, tolerance and forgiveness... YET you blaze Islam and tarnish all followers of this religion with the same brush...

Doesn't Jesus ask you to forgive all those that sin against you ?

so.. you are a fine example.. of a religious christian person.. arent you ! :lol: :lol:

In fact, you are a perfect example of why religion sucks.

How could a realist possibly be a Christian? And I don't give a flying toss what Christianity promotes and what it doesn't promote, and you want to know why: because I'm not interested in religion. Christianity isn't a threat to Western values and our way of life either, and the people who follow it generally go about their daily lives without giving the bible much thought. I couldn't care if people want to waste their time going to church, preying to an imaginary man that lives in the sky, that's hardly gonna have an impact on my life. I don’t feel threatened by people going to church and singing stupid songs, I don’t think anyone else does either.

Surprisingly though, no amount of horrible killings sprees, flag burning, stoning, suicide bombings, beheadings, and all the rest of the horrible violence that Islam inspires, seems to convince people that Islam is not just a religion, but also an imperialistic, wicked, militant, ideology. I’ve got nothing against Islam governing the lands of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and all the other places where most people are stupid enough to embrace its horrible values, but I hate it in my country. Islam has no place here. James, do you want Islamic values imposed upon us then? Do you want to live life not knowing when the next rocket or bomb will fly through your window? Oh hold on a minute, I think I know your answer: Christians are going to start blowing us up too right?

:lol:
Wonka: 4th member of the England world cup heroes along with Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.
JamesHBeard
The guru!
The guru!

Postby JamesHBeard » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Wonka wrote: Oh hold on a minute, I think I know your answer: Christians are going to start blowing us up too right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very runty indeed.
WC - QF 2001,2002, SilverCup Winner 2006, Best Defence 2006
UKC - Winner 2005
Newent 2008 Championship Winner

Hi ! My name is James and I have been KO2 free since 8th March 2009.
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Well, you're the one who said it mate.
Wonka: 4th member of the England world cup heroes along with Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Bounty Bob » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:18 pm

JamesHBeard wrote:
Wonka wrote: Oh hold on a minute, I think I know your answer: Christians are going to start blowing us up too right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very runty indeed.
Why would christians blow us up, they won't blow up other christians ffs. Lots of christians didn't seem to mind blowing up and shooting lots of people in Iraq, not so long ago though.
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Well, just ask yourself what kind of country you want to live in.
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Bounty Bob » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Wonka wrote:Well, just ask yourself what kind of country you want to live in.

Well yes, but that doesn't dismiss the point that christians do still kill other people. The thing is, I'm kinda with you on this subject, although maybe not quite so extremely! But just because, from our point of view, one side is worse than the other, it doesn't make the other side right, or perfect.
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 pm

I agree totally mate. Nobody is perfect. Many Muslims are much like many Christians in this country, who live their day to day lives without giving their religion much thought. I am more than happy to live with them because I take people for what they are, and I don't care about their religious beliefs (as long as these beliefs don't go beyond the boundaries of our laws).

Sadly, the Koran does go beyond the boundaries of our laws, and like Geert Wilders (who I think is a great man), I would like to see it banned throughout the Western world. Taking this into account, I suppose I am quite extreme, but perhaps my extreme point of view has been brought forth by the way many Muslims behave, what they get away with, and the horrible consequences of a prevailing Islamic society which is very much a possibility now. Perhaps an extreme approach is the only way to deal with extreme philosophy?

We keep bending over backwards to appease Islam and keep aggressive Muslims happy, and I’ve had enough. I’m sick of it and I’m also very frightened. I’m frightened to hang England flags outside my windows during the world cup, I’m frightened of all the racist attacks in my area, I’m frightened to use public transport for obvious reasons, and I’m frightened of Islam’s open hatred for the Western world. I just don’t want this religion in my country, it’s so horrible.
Robert

Postby Robert » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Jesper will (probably) never be happy about the question of God's existence. Now stop worrying and get on with your lives.
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Bounty Bob » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Robert Swift wrote:Jesper will (probably) never be happy about the question of God's existence. Now stop worrying and get on with your lives.
You're missing the point. This is a general discussion thread on the subject of god and his non existence. Jesper's satisfaction is irrelevant and his original post is just a stimulus for the exchange of information and opinions. I am very happy with my beliefs and am not worried about anything, thank you, and if people wish to post in this thread (possibly not the longest and most interesting thread in The Bench for some years) then they are welcome to do so, and it's none of your concern.
:wink: :P
Robert

Postby Robert » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm

You make a number of very good points there.
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Bounty Bob » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 pm

I was inspired. :)
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 am

I just discovered that I have missed out on two job opportunities recently, because of my comments on various forums about Islam. Guess what: I don't give a flying toss. I'm proud to speak up and say what I think. That’s how strongly I feel about it. Good old British do-gooders: always doing their best to silence and gag people. How dignified...

:D
JamesHBeard
The guru!
The guru!

Postby JamesHBeard » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:33 am

Wonka wrote:I agree totally mate. Nobody is perfect. Many Muslims are much like many Christians in this country, who live their day to day lives without giving their religion much thought. I am more than happy to live with them because I take people for what they are, and I don't care about their religious beliefs (as long as these beliefs don't go beyond the boundaries of our laws).

Sadly, the Koran does go beyond the boundaries of our laws, and like Geert Wilders (who I think is a great man), I would like to see it banned throughout the Western world. Taking this into account, I suppose I am quite extreme, but perhaps my extreme point of view has been brought forth by the way many Muslims behave, what they get away with, and the horrible consequences of a prevailing Islamic society which is very much a possibility now. Perhaps an extreme approach is the only way to deal with extreme philosophy?

We keep bending over backwards to appease Islam and keep aggressive Muslims happy, and I’ve had enough. I’m sick of it and I’m also very frightened. I’m frightened to hang England flags outside my windows during the world cup, I’m frightened of all the racist attacks in my area, I’m frightened to use public transport for obvious reasons, and I’m frightened of Islam’s open hatred for the Western world. I just don’t want this religion in my country, it’s so horrible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Following your outburst in another thread.. I thought you should address this post that you made and explain how you remove Islam from this country, but still keep muslims here? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on.. you cannot go calling someone a fuckin idiot when you are the one suggesting getting rid of Islam.. which is the religion muslims follow..

You need to apologise to all the muslims in the world that follow Islam and are not extremists or fundamentalists or agressive.. of which, even yourself have acknowledged. So come on... APOLOGISE !!
WC - QF 2001,2002, SilverCup Winner 2006, Best Defence 2006
UKC - Winner 2005
Newent 2008 Championship Winner

Hi ! My name is James and I have been KO2 free since 8th March 2009.